Virtual Events Info
VIRTUAL PAINTING EVENTS INFO
Everything You Need To Know Is On This Page to make sure your experience is a fabulous one. No Artistic Experience Necessary! We take you step-by-step into the world of art and healing. Healing is in the enjoyment of the process, not the result. Once you let go, you’ll see how easy it will come to you.
Choose a painting from the PAINTINGS page. Some paintings require 2-hour sessions and some require 3-hour sessions. Participants will be supplied a drawn or blank canvas (your choice), paint and brushes. Participants can purchase a 3-hour session to paint a 2-hour painting, but CANNOT purchase a 2-hour session to paint a 3-hour painting.
In addition to step-by-step instruction, each participant will receive...
$60 each 2-hour session - drawn or blank canvas (your choice), paint and brushes.
$50 each 2-hour session - drawn or blank canvas (your choice) and paint.
$40 each 2-hour session - drawn or blank canvas (your choice).
$70 each 3-hour session - drawn or blank canvas (your choice), paint and brushes.
$60 each 3-hour session - drawn or blank canvas (your choice) and paint.
$50 each 3-hour session - drawn or blank canvas (your choice).
*Should participants take longer that the time purchased, they will have the option to purchase another hour for $10 per participant.
If you want a custom design, there is a $75 fee with one adjustment, after that it is $25 per adjustment.
HOW TO RESERVE A PAINTING EVENT
You can set up your private party in various ways and we will contact you to work out the details. You can reserve a party up to 3 months in advance.
- Click the CONTACT page on our website and submit your request
- Call Bianca 210-612-7755 to reserve a date.
AN EVENT RESERVATION CAN BE SECURED BY…
- Paying the entire amount for the party participants with a credit card over the phone, in person or online.
- Pay a deposit for half of the party participants (for example, if you are inviting 24 participants, you will pay for 12). The remaining balance will be due 2 weeks before the party takes place.
- Hold the reservation with a credit card for the entire amount of the party. Your credit card will be run for the balance 24 hours before the party takes place.
We want to make sure cancellation policy is clear to avoid uncomfortable situations with clients.
- No Refunds. All Sales Are Final. If you cancel 48 hours before your event date, you will be issued an event credit for another time.
- No refunds will be issued to “No Shows.”
- NO refunds for cancellations made less than 1 month before the event. We can reschedule your party within a 3-month period.
- Each event requires a 20-person minimum.
YOU CAN HAVE ALL KINDS OF PARTIES FOR EVENTS…
Girls Night Out!